Tuesday 15 August 2017

Some things I've been working on

As well as working on commissions I've been trying to improve my shop game! So I've been creating a few prints in order to boost my passive income and also just switch gear and try a few new things. A few months ago I got an ipad pro for a number of different reasons (I'm actually going to do a little post/review of this real soon) and creating these prints is just a way of me experimenting with the mix of collage and digital to see how I my illustrations can retain that tangible, textured depth and be digital at the same time.

Here are a few







All prints are available to buy either through Facebook (please like and share if you're into that :) ) or you can shoot me an email Grace01_25@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment