Tuesday 24 May 2016

A serious case of neglect

I'm resurrecting my blog! Yes that's right, the rambles will be back with the occasional updates of my work, I'm also going to add in some advice/ things I've learned for good measure because I've had quite a few messages recently asking for advice. I have kept up my social media presence, twitter, instagram and tried tumblr actually in place of blogger but although I love the instant, ease of instagram there's still a sense of the personal missing so that's one of the main reasons that I have decided to come back. But anyway, yes, feel free to follow those accounts I will continue using instagram and twitter.

I honestly didnt know it was so long since I actually used blogger, there is an awful lot to updates to be done so I think I'll begin by following this post with updates of my work. To conclude this comeback post though in my personal life I am now a homeowner, my boyfriend and I have been working very hard to get the house in shape so maybe I'll do a studio tour at some point, and we got a puppy! He isn't old enough to leave his mum yet but I'll leave you with this photo of his face to melt your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment